The professional world is a site of chaos and constant change.
Tricks and tips are an absolute must and this is where they’ll all be shared.
(A couple things I’ve learned as a young professional)
- Commuting is simply not fun. Don’t make it worse.
- There’s very little time for exercise, but you have to make it a part of your life. Here’s the plan my fiancé and I have made to get our butts up off the couch!
- When you have a few options in front of you, here are a few things to consider when deciding which offer you should take.
- Being young and being ill are not mutually exclusive. Just some thoughts on what it means to have a chronic illness in the working world.
- It’s important to maintain your sense of humor. Do not let the little things at the office tear down your day. Because you can always write about them later.
I’m poor, you may not be poor, but who doesn’t love a good deal?!?! The more you save the more you can shop, or perhaps you can treat yourself to an extra chai latte this week.
So here are a few of my tips and tricks for looking professional while on a budget!