Welcome to my 2015 bookshelf!
A new year and a fresh start– a perfect time for a challenge. This year my goal is to read 52 books. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the books I’m reading and what suggestions you may have. Make sure to check out my GoodReads account for my upcoming To-Read list and Pinterest for a few suggestions!
1. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
2. Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
3. The Murder at the Vicarage (Miss. Marple #1) by Agatha Christie
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey
5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
6.Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
7. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
8. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
9. In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, book 1) by Tana French
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight